These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses the Site or Telephone Service, including, without limitation, each user who registers as contemplated below. By using the Site or Telephone Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not use the Site or Telephone Service if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- may limit the risk or liability of Steers® or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Steers® or a third party; and/or
- serve as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Certain products or promotions are only redeemable at participating Steers® restaurants in Malawi.
- Steers® reserves the right to amend or stop a promotion at any time.
- Promotions are available for a limited time only.
- Certain offers are limited to one per customer or have a minimum order applied, per participating restaurant, within the specified period.
- Portion weights are raw weights.
- Visuals are for illustrative purposes only, and size and appearance may vary.
- All offers available while stocks last and substitutes are at the discretion of the restaurant.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Should you be allergic to any food items, please request information regarding the ingredients before placing an order.
- Some food items have traces of nuts and sesame seeds, and are made using dairy products and wheat gluten.
- All food items are prepared in the same kitchen.
- Offer is order one Classic Beef Burger for MWK3000 and get one free.
- Offer available on Wednesdays only.
- Subject to availability. While stocks last.
- Substitutions are at the discretion of the restaurant and may be charged for.
- Not available for delivery.
- Product exclusions: Wacky Wednesday & Ice Cream cones will be excluded from delivery
- STEERS® VOUCHERS
- All vouchers must be redeemed within the specified dates on the voucher.
- Expired vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Steers® is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Misuse constitutes fraud.
- No change will be given on vouchers.
- Steers® makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions (milk, soy, sesame seed, soya, garlic, gluten and sulphites). There is, however, always a contamination risk as we use products such as eggs in our kitchen. Although we have strict cross contamination policies and we are a peanut "free" facility, we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products, therefore any customer with an allergy should be aware of the risk and should ask a member of the team for information on allergen content of our food.
- ®Coca-Cola, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and Coke are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company© 2021.
All trademarks, trade names, logos and graphics which are a part of the Steers® website, menu or any other promotional material, apart from those that form part of entities not controlled by Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies, remain the exclusive property of Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies. Without prior written consent from Famous Brands they may not be copied, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise.
Access to Steers® Delivery or Call Centre may be suspended, temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our Steers® reasonable control. Steers® disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the website, our server and systems are virus-free but cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is recommended that virus protection software be utilised.